What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

BigTreeTech SKR 1.4 wiring.

Saikedo

Printer Model
Voron 2.4r2 (350x350x350)
Hi, I was wondering if someone knows where can I find some guides or wiring diagrams for SKR 1.4 when building Voron 2.4 R2. Voron documentation has some good material but I was not sure how I am suppose to connect and use the second board since it seems like I need 2 SKR 1.4`s for Voron 2.4.

Thanks.

Ah I see, so they get connected as separate modules then and are not meant to be connected to one another right? (meaning one will not serve as an expansion for the other one). Thanks.

Ah I see, so they get connected as separate modules then and are not meant to be connected to one another right? (meaning one will not serve as an expansion for the other one). Thanks.
That is correct. Both boards connect to the Pi, which is the brains behind the operation, which will then send and receive information to and from the appropriate board (MCU).