What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Please help. Trident 300 printing above bed

Cyclamen

Printer Model
Voron Trident 300
Hello,

Ive moved all my printers into my garage around 4 months ago and I have not attended to them since. I am trying to get the Voron fired back up, before printing anything I updated the firmware however now its printing about 2-3mm above the bed. New Gcode, older known good Gcode its all the same. Ive tried added a g28 to before and after the "nozzle clean", Ive even removed the nozzle clean. Its the same every time. Everything looks good except for when it comes time to do the purge line it prints above the bed. Please help.

I am hoping its something really simple, maybe with the updates to the firmware I missed something I need to update. Ive added the printer start config.

Attachments

• printstart.txt
    7.4 KB · Views: 5
[bed_mesh]
speed: 300
horizontal_move_z: 10
mesh_min: 40, 40
mesh_max: 260,260
fade_start: 0.6
fade_end: 10.0
probe_count: 7,7
algorithm: bicubic
#relative_reference_index: 24
You appear to have commented out your "relative_reference_index" , most likely when klipper depreciated it, without implementing the "zero_reference_position" setting that is supposed to replace it. see https://docs.vorondesign.com/tuning/secondary_printer_tuning.html