What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Trident 350 Umbilical routing

jet8300

Printer Model
Trident
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Can someone help me figure out how to route my 350 Trident umbilical?

If I route it from the A motor to the left along the back, it gets crazy when I try to move the print head to the back left.

If I route it from the A motor towards the front, it gets all bunched up when the print head is up in the front right.

I can't seem to figure out a way to run the dang thing without concern for it getting tangled or something. It works awesome with no top, but that's not going to be a final solution. It seems like the Trident would be better off with cable chains on a printer this size.

Pics would be nice. I've tried searching every available resource I have, and just haven't come up with anything I'm happy with.

personally i'm using a 300, but having a tophat helps for your trident, it gives your umbilical somewhere to go up when the motor goes from the a motor along the upper back to the left it’s jakoobs tophat remix of the annex k3 tophat

@jakoob on the channel

looks dope. I'm totally doing this when my panels come, my umbilical currently is benefiting from a lack of an enclosure and I've avoided buying panels (til last week, they should be here tomorrow, yay!)

any chance you could post the step files or cad? I'd like to add an integrated disco on a stick mount & diffuser