What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Fystec SB_combo_V2 klipper install help

cecilx22

Hello!

I ordered a fystec sb_can_toolhead v1.3 from AliExpress, in part because it was less expensive, but also because it was pretty well documented.

I RECIEVED a sb_combo_v2 board, which is a significant upgrade, however the documentation is still so new it's... ever changing. Anyhow, I'd like to flash klipper, but based on the incomplete docs here: http://wiki.fysetc.com/SB_Combo_V2/

It's unclear what settings I should be using when compiling the firmware.

Specifically, there are three different options shown for the bootloader offset: 8KiB, "no bootloader", and buried in the GIT repo, there is a graphic that says 12KiB.

Any thoughts on best practice here? What's the worst case scenario? Could I potentially brick this thing with a wrong choice? Any/all help and guidance on steps to take is appreciated. Including telling me to be patient and wait for fystec to finish up the wiki 😆. Thanks in advance!