What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Klipper install issue

Pappy3831

Have my ldo trident kit to the point of installing the software.

I build the card for my raspberry pi and install it.

When I go into my pi and try to get kiauh installed it won’t work. It says either not found or I don’t have rights. So I go to build klipper the old fashioned way.

When I do the make it says I have a clock skew error so my build may be incomplete. It also says my arc and arc make files are dated in the future.

I go in to mainsail and clear all the klipper errors and get a blue screen error that says cannot connect to the mcu. I’m assuming that because my klipper install has issues that is what’s causing it.

I checked my file dates and they are not in the future. However the printer nitehawk and beacon config files I created are all dated last year. The make files are date Jan of this year.

I have redone everything and it’s the same every time. Any suggestions?

Have my ldo trident kit to the point of installing the software.

I build the card for my raspberry pi and install it.

When I go into my pi and try to get kiauh installed it won’t work. It says either not found or I don’t have rights. So I go to build klipper the old fashioned way.

When I do the make it says I have a clock skew error so my build may be incomplete. It also says my arc and arc make files are dated in the future.

I go in to mainsail and clear all the klipper errors and get a blue screen error that says cannot connect to the mcu. I’m assuming that because my klipper install has issues that is what’s causing it.

I checked my file dates and they are not in the future. However the printer nitehawk and beacon config files I created are all dated last year. The make files are date Jan of this year.

I have redone everything and it’s the same every time. Any suggestions?
I fixed the clock skew error. I had to update the date my rpi was showing. I think bad internet is causing my kiauh issues. Not sure after installing klipper the long way why I get to the point I get blue screen can’t connect to mcu. So going to move the printer up to the main office to redo the install to see if this resolves any other issues I’m running in to.