What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved mcu ebbcan shutdown adc out of range

zerocool135

Trying to build a Trident using Raspberry pi 4, Octopus pro v1.1, ebb sb2209, and btt u2c v2.1. Have klipper up and running on the pi but cant get it to connect to the mcu. I followed Esoterical's guide on flashing katapault and klipper to the various boards and after going through all the errors relating to the cfg files it now says "mcu 'mcu': Unable to connect". Tried using by id and by uuid for the mainboard in printer.cfg but same result. The weird thing is when I tried by uuid it seemed like it connected to the octopus but then it said ebbmcu unable to connect when it wasnt plugged into the pi. but after plugging in the usb for the u2c and sb2209 it went back to "mcu 'mcu': Unable to connect". Since this is my first time installing klipper from scratch (the only other experience i have is modifying the preinstalled klipper on my k1 max) im having a hard time figuring out where to go from here. Is it a problem that I installed USB-CAN-Bridge Klipper on the mainboard? Please let me know if you need to see anything else.

Thanks for any help.

Attachments

• ebb-sb-canbus-v1.0.txt
    2 KB · Views: 5
  • printer.txt
    15.1 KB · Views: 2
  • klippy.log
    693.7 KB · Views: 1
  • moonraker.log
    143.7 KB · Views: 0
Got the unable to connect to mcu figured out but now im getting a MCU 'EBBCan' shutdown: ADC out of range error. I have a rapido v2 with a pt1000 sensor and i also tried a stock sensor for a e3d v6 with the same result. Ive tried setting EPCOS 100K B57560G104F", "ATC Semitec 104GT-2", "ATC Semitec 104NT-4-R025H42G", "Generic 3950" in the ebb-sb-canbus-v1.0.cfg file with the e3d sensor hooked up but nothing seems to work.

Once again thanks for any help.

It shouldn't look like this when connected to MAX31865
Please set the dip switches on the EBB2209 correctly beforehand, see documentation

sensor_type:MAX31865
sensor_pin: EBBCan: PA4
spi_bus: spi1
rtd_nominal_r: 1000
rtd_reference_r: 4300
rtd_num_of_wires: 2
#rtd_use_50Hz_filter: True