What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Need help witht the installation of the stealthburner to an ender 3 v2

soundsus

I am a huge fan of the design of the voron 3d printer parts and I am also a beginner.

And now, I saw some posts about making a stealthburner and attach it to an ender 3 v2, thoughout various social media platforms. A post on reddit came across me, that contains amazon links to parts that i could buy and build one ( https://www.reddit.com/r/ender3v2/s/Kqi5Zyr2o0 ). I just put that in my amazon cart. (The link is in the comments or replies section of the post)

After watching some tutorials and reading the manual, I think that I got it on asembling it. But the only thing that confusing me now, is the wiring, the cables of the parts in the amazon looks to short to be wired down to the mobo of the printer.

So the questions are:
If the wire of the parts are actuay too short, can you guys do me a favor and find me a better one?

How do I connect the cables of the stealthburner to the printer? Is it like plug it in just like the stock hot end thingi, and just solder the leds to the 5v and the ground (i dont even know how many watts do the leds need, i just made the 5v up)?

Or can you guys send me an in depth tutorial of putting a voron stealthburner cw2 to an ender printer (i think that the ender 3 and the 3v2 are pretty similar)?