What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question [Random Double Checked wire]Heater_bed not heating at expected rate

leeeboo

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
My heat bed temperature sometimes suddenly stops and cools down during the heating process, yet the power I see is at 100% and the SSR is also operating (the operating red light is on). If left alone, it eventually reports an error, but if I manually set the target temperature to 0, then back to 110 degrees, there's a good chance it resumes heating. Moreover, once it reaches 110 degrees, it prints normally and there are no temperature issues during the printing process. Why is this happening?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Here is the logs, read the heater_bed temp.... You can see I manually set the target temperature to 0 when it cames unexpect down, then back to 110 degrees in it.

Attachments

• logs.txt
    136.6 KB · Views: 4
Don't know if it's related to your issue but are you really running your bed heater at 100% ? I'm sure that the recommended max is 60% (max_power: 0.6 in printer config), I assume to avoid overloading/overheating the SSR

Let's start with the simple things first: have you run a PID tune on your bed heater at that temperature?

Don't know if it's related to your issue but are you really running your bed heater at 100% ? I'm sure that the recommended max is 60% (max_power: 0.6 in printer config), I assume to avoid overloading/overheating the SSR
may be this is the reason.
I change max power to 0.6, seems solved. but heating slow....