What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved V0 pause prints at random if max_velocity > 270

str0gg

Printer Model
v0
Extruder Type
Orbiter
Cooling Type
Other
Hi,

I've check that my setup is capable to push 25.6mm^3/s with e-sun abs so set the max_velocity: 300 (24mm^3/s). Unfortunately after this its pause print at random and I have no idea how to debug why its happening.

Electronic chamber is not overheating I've put ther 2x fans at rpi and 1 at pico (while printing they are around 58C at max, event if 62C is in print chamber)

Kit: LDO s1+
Toolhead: dragon burner v8
Exturder: orbiter v2
Hotend: Revo, diamondback nozzle
Sensor less homing: yes,
driver_SGTHRS: 90 < ldo configuration value

Looks like my feet with filament sensor had to much to tolerance and violent filament pulse was energetic enough to shift filament path and depress the button. Sounds absurd but that's life.

Thanks for posting this. After enabling my filament sensor I have the identical problem even at default max speed. My temporary solution in first 4 hr print is to lay a heavy weight over the short tube extending out of the foot so the filament entry path remains straight.

It started happening randomly during the rapid moves and never during my earlier testing. You saved my print.

Last edited: