What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved ADC range error

Ho-whizzle

Hello all,

I have installed Mainsail and completed the config file for my LDO Trident 300mm kit.
I have read the forums but I am unable to find the exact problem to fix. I checked the cables and none of them are damaged nor plugged incorrectly.

hope you can all help.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-01-22 224016.png
    Screenshot 2024-01-22 224016.png
    174.8 KB · Views: 2
  • moonraker.log
    70.7 KB · Views: 0
  • klippy.log
    752.5 KB · Views: 1
  • printer.txt
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
Hello all,

I have installed Mainsail and completed the config file for my LDO Trident 300mm kit.
I have read the forums but I am unable to find the exact problem to fix. I checked the cables and none of them are damaged nor plugged incorrectly.

hope you can all help.
You haven't hooked up the chamber temp sensor. In the LDO kits there is a short, 5-10cm long thermistor that attaches to the toolhead board.

You haven't hooked up the chamber temp sensor. In the LDO kits there is a short, 5-10cm long thermistor that attaches to the toolhead board.
OMG!!! I FEEL SO STUPID! thank you so much! It worked but then it leads onto another silly question. I have no idea where this thermistor goes! can you help guide me?

I built a different kit so have only a vague idea here - but... There should be a connector on the toolhead board that rides the hotend carriage marked chamber temp or some such. Check the LDO kit docs or website for where it plugs in. As to where the device goes, somewhere on the hot end. If you got your printed parts specifically for an LDO kit, there should be a place to mount it. If you can't find a mounting location, just zip tie or tap it on the toolhead, away from direct airflow.

OMG!!! I FEEL SO STUPID! thank you so much! It worked but then it leads onto another silly question. I have no idea where this thermistor goes! can you help guide me?
The LDO documentation points to a modded SB cable cover door with a thermistor mount on the outside of the SB.

I'd say print it (if you don't have it), mount it, then see where the wires can pass-though while not looking bad, then add the thermistor and wire it in.