What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved After bed mesh print head digs into bed also on wrong place

voronmiv

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Afterburner
Hi all,

First post. I have a Voron 2.4, Afterburner, CW2, BTT EB2209 Can and clicky probe.

All printing went till I started using bed mesh before the print. The bed mesh it self goes fine but when it start to print the head digs into the bed in the wrong location where the object to print is not placed. The first time I used the bed bed mesh I was not near the printer and when I returned after 10 minutes it already ruined a part of my PEI sheet.

When I remove the bed mesh in my print start it prints fine.

Today I added the Adaptive Bed Mesh from KAMP (https://github.com/kyleisah/Klipper-Adaptive-Meshing-Purging). I al followed the instruction and It now does an adaptive bed mesh. But again after the mesh when the print starts the head digs itself into the bed surface and starts to print in the wrong location.

When I remove the bed mesh and do the same print all is fine.

Luckily only a small part of my print bed is currently ruined and I am still able to print on the rest but any help is appreciated to solve this problem.

If more info or files are required please let met know.

Here is my start_print gcode:
[gcode_macro G32] gcode: {% set BED_TEMP = params.BED_TEMP|default(60)|float %} {% set EXTRUDER_TEMP = params.EXTRUDER_TEMP|default(190)|float %} SAVE_GCODE_STATE NAME=STATE_G32 # Start bed heating M140 S{BED_TEMP} G90 G28 # Wait for bed to reach temperature M190 S{BED_TEMP} # Set and wait for nozzle to reach temperature M109 S{EXTRUDER_TEMP} QUAD_GANTRY_LEVEL G28 CLEAN_NOZZLE CALIBRATE_Z DOCK_PROBE SET_GCODE_OFFSET Z_ADJUST={params.Z_ADJUST|default(0.0)|float} MOVE=1 PARK RESTORE_GCODE_STATE NAME=STATE_G32 [gcode_macro PRINT_START] # Use PRINT_START for the slicer starting script - please customise for your slicer of choice gcode: G32 ; home all axes G90 ; absolute positioning G1 Z20 F3000 ; move nozzle away from bed # BED_MESH_CLEAR # BED_MESH_CALIBRATE

Attachments

• voron_2.4_config_files.zip
    14 KB · Views: 1