What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Any shop or person in SoCal I can pay to dial in my 2.4 350?

Alan

I've done most of the tuning steps and just can't get my 350 to print with the quality and detail I need. I have a Prusa i3 MK3 that I use as a benchmark. I needed something that would print at least as well as the MK3 (built from a kit) but for larger prints. I just don't have the time to figure out how to improve the print quality. All the basics are working fine. I've got the first layer issue dialed in after switching over the a Euclid Probe. Everything works fine now except I would rate the print quality at a C level compared to the Mk3 that I'd rate an A-. I have not been able to run the input shaper. But by what I've seen that would not improved the quality to the point of being acceptable. So I'd like hire someone to dial in the print quality, and also might as will se tup the input shaper software to run that too.