What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Custom X/Y Location for Homing Z?

Durahl

Printer Model
V2.4 350
I'm looking for a way to Probe Z with an at temperature Hot End in order to clean it with the Nozzle Brush without touching it off the Print Bed and in the process contaminating it with the still dirty Nozzle.

The ideal location would obviously be one of the two 8mm Location Pins I've installed for aligning the Print Surface to the Bed but obviously G28 - Including G28Z is supposed to happen in the center of the Print Bed:
Screenshot 2024-07-26 182418.png

How can I have the Printer do a preliminary G28Z at the custom location ( outside the Print Bed ) to clean it but then have it do the regular / actual G28Z smack dab in the Middle of the Print Bed after the Nozzle was cleaned?

The Tool Head is equipped with a CNC Tap and Gantry uses Sensorless Homing for X & Y.

I may be underthinking somehow. But I feel like your homing override there just need to move to the first coordinates, do a g28 z , then move to the second coordinates, and g28 z again