What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

DFH.FM??

3dCase

Hello all,
I noticed that DFH.FM was also here on the forum a while ago in the vendors section and I wanted to reach out here to ask if somebody can help. I ordered from them online on the 21st and yesterday I sent an email, but no answer to anything!!!!
Does anybody know what is happening there? They claim to be very precise and correct so I expected something from them by now tbh.
Anybody???

They are very active on Discord, that might be the best place to get a quick response.

Well will have to look on discord then because I still haven't any answer. Order confirmed onscreen but no email confirmation or answer on my follow up email. Will check if the money was taken.......:cautious:

They are very active on Discord, that might be the best place to get a quick response.
Saw him in the vendor channel on Voron Design discord, dimly flashing headlights or something :)
I suppose this is where you meant?
Left a message there and see what happens.

Package has been traced and left the USA and arrived in the Netherlands. Now waiting for further updates from the Bulgarian postal service, but I reckon I will get none and the package just turns up some day in our local post office. The fun of ex communist public services, they really haven't got a clue how to do it right ;)