What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Drifting Gantry level Z1

Stevi84

Hello Community, my Voron kill my last nerves, after problems with runnig the klicky probe i want to start the gantry leveling. Know i have some troubles that on Z Axis is drifting out of range. i have a suspect to the theeth pully but i can't imagine, because i printed by my self with a Anycubic Mono X. I used befor a inductive probe with same result, i hoped that the induction probe makes troubole but for now i think it isn't.

Has anyone had the same problem?

Could it realy be that the printed pully is not correct printed?

By the way i used TMC2209 with 1.0A currrent für the steppers.

Thanks so much for any Idea.

BR

Steven

Attachments

• LOG.txt
    2.4 KB · Views: 2
YES they was! One point of superglue at each Stepper drive shaft, at the front of the pully, should solve the problem in future.

YES they was! One point of superglue at each Stepper drive shaft, at the front of the pully, should solve the problem in future.
Errr I would rather use Loctite or Vibratite, proper screw retaining compounds rather than superglue.

Yes it is an option i know, but this was what i have at the moment here ^^, it is only a small point of it i think i can lose it when i must