What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved ERROR after restarting printer

Ho-whizzle

Hello all,

This is strange, I finsihed the adaptive bed messhing and restarted the printer and now i am unable to start the printer properly. It says the issues is relting to the stepper Z and I have copied the last working conifg section but no luck. so strange. I have attached the screenshot and printer.cfg for you all.

thank you all in advance.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-22 144336.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-22 144336.png
    107 KB · Views: 6
  • printer.txt
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Odd. My config looks almost identical to yours and works just fine, though I don't have the full_steps_per_rotation: 200 line. Have you tried ordering the settings like the error message says it wants?

Odd. My config looks almost identical to yours and works just fine, though I don't have the full_steps_per_rotation: 200 line. Have you tried ordering the settings like the error message says it wants?
Thanks for looking at it, yes it is strange as I copied the z stepper lines from my last working config file but it was still the same.