What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Formbot trident print.cfg issue

Zatheran1991

Printer Model
Voron Trident
Extruder Type
Other
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
I bought a used Voron Trident printer and I accidentally deleted all the files, the guy I bought the printer from said he bought the kit from Formbot and assembled it as is. Can anyone help or point me to where I can find the right files to help me get my printer working?

The issue is I need more specific information that isn't in those files
What kind of specific information? Formbot kits use pretty standard components, Octopus or Manta board now I think. Pinout is in example files, if not, chances are manufacturer of the board has pinout diagram. That's basically all the unique configuration you need from Klipper's point of view. Allow me to have some doubts your configuration is any different from thousands of others :)
Write down what components it have, or at least post photo of your electronic bay so we can figure it out and point you to the right files. It's really hard to guess over the internet like this.