What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Fysetc

My V2.4r2 kit came with a v2.2 446 spider.

So far into the build (I'm almost done with mechanically assembly) I don't have any complaints, haven't run into any parts that were broken or missing.
I have switched out a few parts, but those were personal build choices. Filtered Power Inlet and separate switch as I prefer that style, changed to a Panasonic SSR that has a higher rating for when not paired with a heatsink (this choice was based on a recent discussion in the discord). Other option was to go with a ~450w heater mat. Using savings on this kit (vs say LDO) for other options, like X/Y backers, hotend and SBC choices as well as parts for eventual Stealthburner and TAP upgrades as well as possible CAN options.

Thats what ended up being in mine. I'll try it out, if I hate it I have Duet on deck

I'll look when I get home and let you know. I have a few extra octopus pros lying around I may end up using if I don't like the spyder/spider (however they spell it), but I don't expect many problems from their board, all my other fystec branded stuff works as well as I'd hope.

No need to do anything to my order, I got the pi included. And overall am satisfied. And my concern was more with Raspberry and the lack of Pis available.

The only issue I had was when I ordered the v0.1 and the bait and switch; ordered gold, was told there wasn't gold in stock (despite your site saying there was, and accepting my payment), tried cancelling and the guy just kept processing my order and shipped from a different warehouse. Had this been a 2.4 I'd have talked to my card company, but as I'm building an army of v0.1s I figured I'll just go ahead and keep it and build it. I mean, if you ask if I want to wait and I say to cancel, but you don't cancel, well...I don't give companies any more of my money going forward. That said, I have two Fysetc voron kits, and I will not have any additional Fysetc items after I'm done building them. The product is good, the listening wasn't so good.
Dear friend. Sorry to bother you. If you have any questions about the order, you can contact our customer service at any time.

I believe that there must be some misunderstanding, which caused you to have a bad shopping experience. Please forgive her carelessness and incomprehension.We will strive to do better in the future.Thank your for your support!

I had a similar experience, ordered Purple 2.4R2 was asked if I would take any other color. said no I specifilly ordered Fysect because purple was availed to ship from USA. They ended up Saying they are shipping a gold kit from USA and a set of Purple Profiles from China "as a gift" if it works out and I get my Purple all will be good, if not I wont be using Fysect moving forward for anything
hi ! bro, have you assembled your kit yet? Does it work fine now?

hi ! bro, have you assembled your kit yet? Does it work fine now?
ive not assembled yet, still do not have the purple frame It should be here next week. according to the Tracking, then I will assemble the frame and wait on my printed parts, I will say I was happy with how fast the kit got here (shipped from usa to usa) would have been great if it had been the color I ordered and I did not have to wait for my frame to come from china, after searching for several days to find a purple kit in stock in the usa.

ive not assembled yet, still do not have the purple frame It should be here next week. according to the Tracking, then I will assemble the frame and wait on my printed parts, I will say I was happy with how fast the kit got here (shipped from usa to usa) would have been great if it had been the color I ordered and I did not have to wait for my frame to come from china, after searching for several days to find a purple kit in stock in the usa.
oh! That will be soon too! I'm still considering which configuration of voron kit to buy.:ROFLMAO:

well, Fysect actually got me my purple profiles, and they got them to me before my vacation starts. I still feel some kinda way about the bait and switch they pulled, on the color. But I ended up with a second frame out of the deal, so I can not be too mad. Will do business with Fysect again in the future

well, Fysect actually got me my purple profiles, and they got them to me before my vacation starts. I still feel some kinda way about the bait and switch they pulled, on the color. But I ended up with a second frame out of the deal, so I can not be too mad. Will do business with Fysect again in the future
🤣🤣🤣

kit went togeather well, I give it a 7 out of 10, One big issue and bit of feedback I would give fysect is ship the spider 2.2 with the 24v jumper for X & Y on the board not in the baggie with all the little jumpers. Folks who are gonna run 48V are advanced enough to remove the jumper, its not clear on the wireing sheet that that needs to be in place for the X & Y drivers to get 24v. This caused me problems for about a day, until I did deep dive into GitHib. I have also helped at least 3 People in the FaceBook group who were having trouble with the same thing
save folks some stress and just ship it in place

other than that decent kit for the price

kit went togeather well, I give it a 7 out of 10, One big issue and bit of feedback I would give fysect is ship the spider 2.2 with the 24v jumper for X & Y on the board not in the baggie with all the little jumpers. Folks who are gonna run 48V are advanced enough to remove the jumper, its not clear on the wireing sheet that that needs to be in place for the X & Y drivers to get 24v. This caused me problems for about a day, until I did deep dive into GitHib. I have also helped at least 3 People in the FaceBook group who were having trouble with the same thing
save folks some stress and just ship it in place

other than that decent kit for the price
(y)(y)

Hello friend. The voron 0.2 kit is now released. You can click this link to buy it.Now the store is participating in the 328th anniversary promotion, with many benefits and discounts. It is recommended that you place an order ASAP.:D

What are the upgrade points of voron 0.2 that attract me? curious. Is there any difference between its guide rail and motor compared to the 0.1 kit?

As far as I know, 0.2kit uses voron V0 umbilical frame and voron V0 umbilical tool head. It upgrades min SB head and adds 1.3-inch OLED display.Oh, and it was replaced with a hollow gantry.