What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Fysetc

Well this is good. I've got a FysEtc 2.4r2 350 kit that I picked up during the recent AliEx 11.11 sale for $760 (including tax and ship). Should have it next week.

Let us know how it goes. I have one Fysetc 2.4 kit and one Fysetc v0.1 kit. The boards are different, but otherwise the same.

I will say that their anodization is not good. I mean it sticks well, but the color is WAY off of the LDO extrusions. Not a bad thing, unless you were actually expecting gold.

Forgot to mention. Fysetc was the only company to provide a raspberry pi with their kit at no additional cost. I didn't even expect it as they say it doesn't come with it. This was the 2.4 kit, I didn't receive any sbc in my v0.1 fysetc kit.

Forgot to mention. Fysetc was the only company to provide a raspberry pi with their kit at no additional cost. I didn't even expect it as they say it doesn't come with it. This was the 2.4 kit, I didn't receive any sbc in my v0.1 fysetc kit.
There was a V2.4r1 350 kit during the 11.11 sale that said it would come with a free RPi3b+, at least for the ones that shipped from a US warehouse. May not be true for the r2 kit. I've got a RPi sitting in a box so not an issue for me.

There was a V2.4r1 350 kit during the 11.11 sale that said it would come with a free RPi3b+, at least for the ones that shipped from a US warehouse. May not be true for the r2 kit. I've got a RPi sitting in a box so not an issue for me.
I bought mine about 3 months ago, and their site still said no pi. But I got some pi. Maybe they just had boxes sitting around still.

Who knows? I just wish they'd get moving on production again. Piecing together printers from old pis laying around or different alternatives is tiring. Though I've almost got my le potatos working with my touchscreens like I wanted. Once I get that image working I may look at some other hardware I've been eyeing. Hopefully the amount of reverse engineering is minimal. Libre is getting slightly more involved in helping with the product they are selling though.

Well I got my V2r2 kit and as I expected, no Pi, but it wasn't advertised as coming with one. This one did come with a sub-kit for Klicky (as well as the omron probe), a sub-kit for Nevermore v5, a hartk AB toolboard and teflon cable harness. The blue frame is not as dark as LDO's, more of a sky blue hue. The bolt kit is all black oxide and the large 80mm gears are black, though the smaller gears are standard silver. One big note, since I've read of many complaints on this, is that both the alu bed and the acrylic bottom panel have the correct mounting hole spacings @ 150mm (75mm to either side of center). I'll be posting unboxing pictures soon in a build log once I get them organized and edited.

Well I got my V2r2 kit and as I expected, no Pi, but it wasn't advertised as coming with one. This one did come with a sub-kit for Klicky (as well as the omron probe), a sub-kit for Nevermore v5, a hartk AB toolboard and teflon cable harness. The blue frame is not as dark as LDO's, more of a sky blue hue. The bolt kit is all black oxide and the large 80mm gears are black, though the smaller gears are standard silver. One big note, since I've read of many complaints on this, is that both the alu bed and the acrylic bottom panel have the correct mounting hole spacings @ 150mm (75mm to either side of center). I'll be posting unboxing pictures soon in a build log once I get them organized and edited.
thx, if the kit have any question, plz contact the customer service.

I bought mine about 3 months ago, and their site still said no pi. But I got some pi. Maybe they just had boxes sitting around still.

Who knows? I just wish they'd get moving on production again. Piecing together printers from old pis laying around or different alternatives is tiring. Though I've almost got my le potatos working with my touchscreens like I wanted. Once I get that image working I may look at some other hardware I've been eyeing. Hopefully the amount of reverse engineering is minimal. Libre is getting slightly more involved in helping with the product they are selling though.
We have optimized our kit. You can give me your order number, and I can query the corresponding version number. The BOM corresponding to different version numbers will also be different:

Well this is good. I've got a FysEtc 2.4r2 350 kit that I picked up during the recent AliEx 11.11 sale for $760 (including tax and ship). Should have it next week.

wow! 760$?! Really? It's very cheap! Just a voron 2.4 R2 kit? Excluding printed parts and raspberry pi? I also want to buy one.:love:

I saw that FYSETC is selling voron tap kit, is the OptTap Pcb V1 version? Is there a V1 version? I want V1 version.

I saw that FYSETC is selling voron tap kit, is the OptTap Pcb V1 version? Is there a V1 version? I want V1 version.
Hello friend,Now our the OptTap Pcb is V2 version.

But there may be a V1 version in the future, please continue to pay attention to the latest news from our store.

wow! 760$?! Really? It's very cheap! Just a voron 2.4 R2 kit? Excluding printed parts and raspberry pi? I also want to buy one.:love:
I got lucky with both a general AliEx coupon code from late in the 11.11 sale and a store-specific coupon code that unexpectedly applied to my order.

So I Jumped on a sale for Fysetc 2.4r2350 kit on the recent sale, Ordered purple, but I guess the inventory is wrong, lol, so they are shipping me "not gold" from the USA and sending me a Purple frame kit from china, guess im gonna have to build two Vorons now, LOL
How are folks finding the Fysect to Be? Looked to be pretty good? also what version of the spider are they shipping I am really hoping I get the 407 version

Last edited:
I got lucky with both a general AliEx coupon code from late in the 11.11 sale and a store-specific coupon code that unexpectedly applied to my order.
wow! But now the 11.11 sale is over and all the offers and discounts are over. Where can I get a lower price? Bro, by the way, please. What do you think of their quality? Is it worth the price?

So I Jumped on a sale for Fysetc 2.4r2350 kit on the recent sale, Ordered purple, but I guess the inventory is wrong, lol, so they are shipping me "not gold" from the USA and sending me a Purple frame kit from china, guess im gonna have to build two Vorons now, LOL
How are folks finding the Fysect to Be? Looked to be pretty good? also what version of the spider are they shipping I am really hoping I get the 407 version
2 voron frames? Sounds interesting. 😀

those of you with the kit, what version of the spider board is in it, im hoping for the 407 because I want to run RepRap firmware

those of you with the kit, what version of the spider board is in it, im hoping for the 407 because I want to run RepRap firmware
I'll look when I get home and let you know. I have a few extra octopus pros lying around I may end up using if I don't like the spyder/spider (however they spell it), but I don't expect many problems from their board, all my other fystec branded stuff works as well as I'd hope.
We have optimized our kit. You can give me your order number, and I can query the corresponding version number. The BOM corresponding to different version numbers will also be different:

No need to do anything to my order, I got the pi included. And overall am satisfied. And my concern was more with Raspberry and the lack of Pis available.

The only issue I had was when I ordered the v0.1 and the bait and switch; ordered gold, was told there wasn't gold in stock (despite your site saying there was, and accepting my payment), tried cancelling and the guy just kept processing my order and shipped from a different warehouse. Had this been a 2.4 I'd have talked to my card company, but as I'm building an army of v0.1s I figured I'll just go ahead and keep it and build it. I mean, if you ask if I want to wait and I say to cancel, but you don't cancel, well...I don't give companies any more of my money going forward. That said, I have two Fysetc voron kits, and I will not have any additional Fysetc items after I'm done building them. The product is good, the listening wasn't so good.

The only issue I had was when I ordered the v0.1 and the bait and switch; ordered gold, was told there wasn't gold in stock (despite your site saying there was, and accepting my payment),
I had a similar experience, ordered Purple 2.4R2 was asked if I would take any other color. said no I specifilly ordered Fysect because purple was availed to ship from USA. They ended up Saying they are shipping a gold kit from USA and a set of Purple Profiles from China "as a gift" if it works out and I get my Purple all will be good, if not I wont be using Fysect moving forward for anything

My V2.4r2 kit came with a v2.2 446 spider.

wow! But now the 11.11 sale is over and all the offers and discounts are over. Where can I get a lower price? Bro, by the way, please. What do you think of their quality? Is it worth the price?
So far into the build (I'm almost done with mechanically assembly) I don't have any complaints, haven't run into any parts that were broken or missing.
I have switched out a few parts, but those were personal build choices. Filtered Power Inlet and separate switch as I prefer that style, changed to a Panasonic SSR that has a higher rating for when not paired with a heatsink (this choice was based on a recent discussion in the discord). Other option was to go with a ~450w heater mat. Using savings on this kit (vs say LDO) for other options, like X/Y backers, hotend and SBC choices as well as parts for eventual Stealthburner and TAP upgrades as well as possible CAN options.