What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Klipper for monster 8 v2 for trident

Good morning folks, I'm building a Voron Trident with a MKS Monster 8 V2 board and I can't find any firmware for Trident but if for 2.4, someone has one for Trident, or could you tell me how I can configure my Klipper for Trident. Thank you

Boa tarde colega, estou construindo a Trident com a Monster 8. Você conseguiu alguma coisa ? Estou na mesam situação.

Hello,
I am trying to install Voron 2.4 with MKS Monster8 v2.0 and I am having some problems with the configuration.
can you help me if possible
Thank you

ivaninunes, These are my configuration files, download a pinout of the Monster 8 v2, the current of the LEDs, the positive one I get directly from the source that powers the Raspberry Pi and the negative one from the Raspberry in a GPIO.

Attachments

• myconfigtrident.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 2
ivaninunes, Esses são meus arquivos de configuração, baixe uma pinagem do Monster 8 v2, a corrente dos LEDs, a positiva eu pego direto da fonte que alimenta o Raspberry Pi e a negativa do Raspberry em um GPIO.
Obrigado colega !!! Caso Eu descubra algo de interessante tb estarei te repassando.