What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

LDO VORON KIT

Have you checked rpilocator.com? It actually looks like there's good stock right now (I just nabbed a Zero 2W I was trying to get before). A Pi 5 will be way overkill on a Voron--even my Pi 4 is overkill for the Trident and the 3B on the V0.2.

I've got a question about the Nevermore in the Trident kit.

When building I noticed that the installation instructions in the LDO docs for Trident says TBD. Where am I supposed to install the Nevermore on a 250 Trident?

And what should I do with the hole in the back, where the filter is supposed to be on a regular Trident? Should I close it with something, and how should I handle the tubing through there?

Sorry if this is obvious.

I've got a question about the Nevermore in the Trident kit.

When building I noticed that the installation instructions in the LDO docs for Trident says TBD. Where am I supposed to install the Nevermore on a 250 Trident?

And what should I do with the hole in the back, where the filter is supposed to be on a regular Trident? Should I close it with something, and how should I handle the tubing through there?

Sorry if this is obvious.

I have mine installed along the left side near the back for the first one, and against the back in the far right corner for the second one. Second one will probably be moved over to the right side near the back so I can put a Bento Box at the back right corner.

Try this one now. Hope it work. There have no default or standard mounting solution yet.
Awesome, thank you. It seems it will work, but the parts I got from PIF didn't have the plenum mount. I'll get back to this when I've completed the printer enough to print them out myself.

(I also noticed the rear exhaust cover in the LDO printed parts list that I also didn't receive, hence my confusion.)