What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Macro Request: Demo mode for Elementary School

Printer Model
v2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 1
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
The PTA is holding a function kind of like career day, but with hobbies too, to try to get the kids interested in sciences.
I was thinking I could bring my 2.4 and set it up for like a demo mode while explaining about what goes into building it.
I can build simple macros with easy movements, but I was wondering if anyone had something that could really make it dance!
Sure, i can put on a speed test, but that is straight lines, I know some of yall can make them do arcs and loops.
I think if we can make it really wow them, it may build an interest in CCIE (wiring, soldering, etc), Programming (scripting, modules, etc), Robotics (motors, arms, etc), and more!!
If it can loop until the cancel button on the menu is chosen, then even better.
If no one has that, I can just setup the speed test to work from the menu, but I know a lot of yall are a whole lot better than I am at building macros...

What about doing a complex model without plastic? Just start the model and then turn the hotend down to 55 degrees.
Of just print something?

I am only giving ideas because I have no such macro :giggle: