What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

MGN12 Assembly Tool

EvilleRock

This question is only marginally related to TAP. Does anyone know of a MGN12 assembly tool similar to the MGN9 Assembly Tool, found in the TAP stl files?

I need to mod my x-axis to MGN12 and a tool like that would be handy.

The original poster is looking for the carriage holder that allows to remove the carriage from the rail without worrying about losing the bearings from the carriage.

Another option is to put your MGN12 carriage on an extra MGN12 rail that you have in your “spares” bucket. Because everyone has extra MGN12 rails hanging around, right?

Another option is to put your MGN12 carriage on an extra MGN12 rail that you have in your “spares” bucket. Because everyone has extra MGN12 rails hanging around, right?
That would be a good option, but the MGN12 rails are way down in the bottom of my spares bucket. I’d have to dig out all the rpis and 2020 extrusions and stealthburners etc. I’d have crap all over the floor. 😜