What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Solved Moonraker can't connect?

SKIM3DP

Printer Model
Voron 2.4
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
20231022_112042.jpgSo my Voron 2.4 has been working great for the past month but just recently I ran into a problem. I needed to update a bunch of stuff (klipperscreen, moonraker, kipper, etc). So I updated it directly from the klipperscreen. However when I booted the printer back up I received this error message. What can I do to fix it?

you should check if your moonraker is running and if not, why this is happening.
Connect to your printer using ssh and run
Code:
service moonraker status
to see if moonraker is even running.

Then you can take a look into the logs to determine why not, or if anything other is preventing it from being accessed.
To do that, run
Code:
journalctl -u moonraker.service --pager-end

Please post the output of both commands and the contents of your ~/printer_data/config/moonraker.conf file, then we can maybe see what is going on.

Do you know from which versions you started the upgrading and to which version you now upgraded?

Alex

you should check if your moonraker is running and if not, why this is happening.
Connect to your printer using ssh and run
Code:
service moonraker status
to see if moonraker is even running.

Then you can take a look into the logs to determine why not, or if anything other is preventing it from being accessed.
To do that, run
Code:
journalctl -u moonraker.service --pager-end

Please post the output of both commands and the contents of your ~/printer_data/config/moonraker.conf file, then we can maybe see what is going on.

Do you know from which versions you started the upgrading and to which version you now upgraded?

Alex
i found out i just needed to reinstall moonraker and now it works great!

Good morning

Please I need help.

I have a K1 Max and I installed Mainsail, now I want to use Mobileraker, but I'm having problems connecting Mainsail with Moonraker, it won't work, when I try to upload the service, it goes up and then drops.

1.jpg

2.jpg