What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Multicolor test with a little extra slicer paint. What next?

tjr1

Maybe build a trident for a shorter reverse bowden tube. Got the ERCF working decent now though by feeding from a hole in the top panel of V2.1944 Could go Tridex to add soluble supports maybe? Has anyone had any success with those through ERCF?

c2ed303a-2c9c-468d-b115-3d4a96d6d683.jpg

I've always been told that running HIPS or similar through the same hot end as the filament causes issues. Never attempted to do it myself through.

I've always been told that running HIPS or similar through the same hot end as the filament causes issues. Never attempted to do it myself through.
Ah yes that's what I read too. Prior to Voron had an IDEX printer and used it sparingly for big overhangs and superlong bridges. It does have its uses. That's why tridex ERCF combo might be in the charts. Would need wider interest though as Superslicer likely going to need some surgery to support that.