What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

My Maker Space

BallisticTech

My Makerspace were I build and use 3D Printers for a bunch of projects and content creation. Lately I've been doing a lot of custom Sim Racing Gear like replica steering wheels. I'm even trying some 3D Printed Molds for casting grips.
A bit influence for my space and generally interest in making is Adam Savage. My dream is to visit is shop one day. I love the idea of First Order Retrievability and try to use it a bit in my space. It's not the neatest or most minimal but I can generally see or get to just about anything I need in just a few seconds.
Feel free to check out the video and LMK if you have any feedback.

image.png

Last edited:
Dig it! Gorgeous b-roll shots too.

A bit influence for my space and generally interest in making is Adam Savage. My dream is to visit is shop one day. I love the idea of First Order Retrievability and try to use it a bit in my space. It's not the neatest or most minimal but I can generally see or get to just about anything I need in just a few seconds.

You familiar with Tom Sachs? He's an art dude/maker that seems to hang with Adam Savage a bit.. anyhow his studio is pretty amazing and if you're a fan of FOR you might dig his appreciation of "Knolling" (the whole "10 Bullets" video is actually a really great watch if you have 20 minutes, but here is just the snippet about Knolling

My Makerspace were I build and use 3D Printers for a bunch of projects and content creation. Lately I've been doing a lot of custom Sim Racing Gear like replica steering wheels. I'm even trying some 3D Printed Molds for casting grips.
Feel free to check out the video and LMK if you have any feedback.

image.png
Nice! I wish mine looked as neat as yours. Of course mine combines woodworking, metal working, 3D printing, assembly, and man cave all into one space.