What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

New PRINT_START Smart Adaptive Macro Pack! NEW V2.2 uses filament type

FLYN

Hi guys! As the Voron community has given me such a wonderful printer & a ton of mods to go on it I just wanted to give a little back!
I’ve posted a whole macro pack on my GitHub for everyone to use!
I really hope it could be of benefit to new & seasoned Voron owners alike!

Please give it try & see what you think.

The main marcos are “smart” & will adapt themselves to what you’re printing, they have customisable variables so you can tune them to your liking & even turn features on & off inside the macros!
This is so you add additional hardware at any time & your system is future-proofed by simply changing a variable from false to true!

These macros are meant to be used in conjunction with a few other macros (linked) & a nozzle brush model, with options for chamber control & monitoring, filament checks, automated heat soak timing & bypass & auto shutdown with the use of a power device controlled by moonraker & your Rpi!

Please read through the full features on the GitHub page & give them a try & see what you think!
Hope you enjoy them, any questions or problems let me know!

Last edited:
Looks interesting. I am going to look them over in the coming weekend. Thanks for the work.

Looks interesting. I am going to look them over in the coming weekend. Thanks for the work.
Cool! Let me know how you get on!
You’re most welcome, I must say these have transformed the way I work with my printer, I have everything enabled in the pack on mine but a Nevermore & love it.
For me the Start_Print macro totally removed any print per print setup ambiguity or chance of me making a mistake or forgetting something, I don’t have to worry now as I know the printer will handle it by itself.
I hope you have a similar experience.

Oh, btw let me know how you get on with my git instructions, if they’re easy to follow or not etc.

Sorry, I have has zero time for anything other then kids lately but I will come around.

Sorry, I have has zero time for anything other then kids lately but I will come around.
Thats ok, it gets like that sometimes. Whenever you get a chance will be fine, be sure to download on the day for the latest one, maybe I tinkered a bit. 🤪🤣