What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

NEW VERSION! Demon_Essentials_Voron_2.4_Edition v2.6

FLYN

New version of my macro pack with loads added, give it a try...

Support for Klipper's Adaptive Meshing
Bed Fan Monitor
AES System for Z endstop switch users
Encoder filament sensor off until print start option
Adaptive Pressure Advance
PLUS LOADS MORE!

Hello there, was hoping you could help me out. I joined your Patreon hoping to get some assistance with your macro pack. I am a total newby just finishing up a Voron 2.4r2 rev C with TAP. The tap macro wont allow probing the bed unless the nozzle temp is <150C. The print_start macro wants the temp to get to XXX based upon filament requirements. The end result is an endless wait loop. How can I fix this so I can print???

Hello there, was hoping you could help me out. I joined your Patreon hoping to get some assistance with your macro pack. I am a total newby just finishing up a Voron 2.4r2 rev C with TAP. The tap macro wont allow probing the bed unless the nozzle temp is <150C. The print_start macro wants the temp to get to XXX based upon filament requirements. The end result is an endless wait loop. How can I fix this so I can print???
Hi thanks for the signup, it’s really very much appreciated!
Sure happy to help. You can adjust the Start macro’s nozzle preheat temp by changing the value in the user settings file for your filament types.
variable_pla_noz_pre: 160
For example. You can drop that 140 & tap should allow probing. Change for all your filament types.