What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

octopi klipper issue on a Formbot BTT kit build

Zatheran1991

I recently bought a Voron Trident Formbot kit build used and being new to Voron printers I reflashed the SD card in the raspberry pi and now the printer won't fully boot up. I did figure out that I need to install Klipper onto the pi but that's where my issue arises. If anyone could help it would be much appreciated.

Hi, we have a pretty comprehensive guide for Klipper installation.
Alternatively, you can install clean Raspbian and then use KIAUH to add Klipper and all the other things. It also has a good installation guide and the program itself is very straightforward to use. https://github.com/dw-0/kiauh

I highly recommend switching from Octopi to a modern Klipper user interface like Fluidd or Mainsail. Octoprint creates an unnecessary middle layer between Klipper and those interfaces, does not use the full Moonraker API, and is very hard to find support for within the VORON/Klipper community.