What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

problems with the drivers?

Hiprex

Printer Model
VORON siboor 0.2 R1
G28 x > will cause diagonally Movement towards A motor.
and after swichinr between the drivers only the other stepper moves
G28 z > will give the massage "Endstop z still triggered after retract"Retracting > "Klipper state: Shutdown" & "Unable to read tmc uart 'extruder' register GSTAT Once the underlying issue is corrected, use the"FIRMWARE_RESTART" command to reset the firmware, reload theconfig, and restart the host software.Printer is shutdown "
Extracting / Bed temp / extruder temp > are normal
  • No changes were made to printer.cfg
  • One moment everything is fine and the next moment the machine went crazy
VORON siboor 0.2 R1

Attachments

• printer.txt
    7.5 KB · Views: 2
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.48.59.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.48.59.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.48.11.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.48.11.jpeg
    214.9 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.47.30.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-09-19 at 21.47.30.jpeg
    298.8 KB · Views: 4
There seems to be something broken ... either with wiring, or misconfigured pins. I would double-check pinout first. I am not able to help right now I am at work but maybe in the evening. Do you have any documentation for that board? Especially pinout.

If when I switch between the drivers, the second stepper works, doesn't that mean the problem is with the driver?

If when I switch between the drivers, the second stepper works, doesn't that mean the problem is with the driver?
If you plug different motor to that driver and it does not work, then yes, chances are driver is bad. Providing configuration is correct.