What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Quick Connect Disconnect Exhaust System with Quick Release Mounting Bracket

pdb6251

I recently completed a pretty comprehensive exhaust system and have posted it on Thingiverse. It includes a quick-release head that connects to the 6060 exhaust fan and can be operated with one hand. It can rotate after being connected so it allows you to remove tension from the exhaust lines. The system includes a Y and straight connector as well as a few other accessories. I also designed a mounting system so you can wall mount the accessories and get super organized.

It is working super well for me on my 2.4s so I thought I better share it...

LPE20240215Artboard 13-50.jpg

I recently completed a pretty comprehensive exhaust system and have posted it on Thingiverse. It includes a quick-release head that connects to the 6060 exhaust fan and can be operated with one hand. It can rotate after being connected so it allows you to remove tension from the exhaust lines. The system includes a Y and straight connector as well as a few other accessories. I also designed a mounting system so you can wall mount the accessories and get super organized.

It is working super well for me on my 2.4s so I thought I better share it...

View attachment 4212
Sorry, I posted it before completing...

Fils are available via the following link...

Also, check out the video to get a better understanding.

6060.jpg