What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Regular skew

NC0C0C

I faced a weird situation with my Voron 2.4:

when my X axis was moving along my Y axis, in the y=350 to about190, the print head was moving straightly, when y=190 to about 50, the print head started to slope to the left hand side for around 5mm, and during the last y=50 to 0, it began to move normally and straightly. This happened along X axis too!

Additionally, when I was looking for the possible issue my printer may have, I tried replacing my A and B motor, A, B motor drive, and did not work. Also, I tried to adjust the tension of the belt and line up the
synchronous wheel. Unfortunately, that did not work as well. To ensure there were no other factors effecting the skew, I cleaned and oiled my linear rail and adjust the Voron 2.4 frame following the Voron 2.4 assembly guild, and the same, IT DID NOT WORK!

Hopefully, there could be someone who can help me out of this.IMG_2911(1).jpg

It is just too troublesome to take the acrylic sheet at the back down. If you mean to see if the belt and the wheel are lined up, I may say yes for that.
I am asking for photos of the back to see whether this doesn't happen. It's WAY more common than you think :)
Next step would be making you move toolhead around and see if any of belts do not ride on flanges.

There is also possibility that motor one motor is skipping steps if toolhead moves diagonally, and common cause can be mechanical.

1694170990744.png

I am asking for photos of the back to see whether this doesn't happen. It's WAY more common than you think :)
Next step would be making you move toolhead around and see if any of belts do not ride on flanges.

There is also possibility that motor one motor is skipping steps if toolhead moves diagonally, and common cause can be mechanical.

View attachment 3133
Thanks for your reminder, and I took a picture of by A motorIMG_2912(1).jpg