What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Spider V3 stops responding after 30 minutes of no load

GeorgeNET

Hi All,

its probably a silly question, but need to ask, I finished my build last weekend and printed the voron cube, looks good, altough 1st layer did not go as I was expecting any way, yesterday I turned on the printer received a call that lasted probably 20 minutes, and when I came back, I noticed that my mainsail was telling me no comunication with the controller, and probably a Firmware reset will fix the issue, I tried that several times, switched the printer on and off several times, I even turned off the printer for like 5 minutes and turned back on, still no communication, so I went to bed thinking probably my Spider V3 got damaged somehow while I was away on a call and thinking on replacing it with a BTT octupus V1.1, so today I woke up and before coming to work I switched it on, and worked, not sure how but it works, does any one have any suggestions on how to avoid this issue? a heatsink probably? a loose cable perhaps?
Thanks any suggestion would be appreciated.

I knew it was something I didn't read correctly, just adjusted the idle time, and now is working fine, continuing to follow Ellis3dp tunning guide.