What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Steve Builds, live streams every Sunday!

Love the channel Steve. Thanks for all videos. I actually loved your tridex color combo that I'm building a V0 with a very similar look.

Been there and learned a lot, thanks Steve for the excellent job. Least I can do is press the like button and being a member. Thanks for sharing

Been watching your streams almost since the beginning. Thanks for all you do it doesn't go unnoticed and you have helped a lot of us with your streams, myself included!

Currently printing the parts for an Ender Switchwire project after watching your video series on it.
Quick question, did you ever publish the modifications you made? I have not been able to find them.

Going live in about an hour starting an LDO V0 S1 build series!

LDO has been kind enough to provide some give-aways for this build series. Stop by to check it out!

Early start to the LDO Voron 0 S1 build today. Starting in about an hour! Come hang out while I go through the build and register for a chance to win some
LDO Motors parts along with a roll of Polymaker filament!

Going live in about 15 minutes continuing the Tridex build! Hoping to get it homing today and maybe even a single color print.

Spending today upgrading the LDO Voron V0 S1 kit to V0.2 specs. Starting in about 30 minutes!

Back to the LDO V0 S1 V0.2 upgrade today. Starting in about 30 minutes!

Last edited:
Getting back to the Hartk1213 Micron build using a partial kit from
LDO Motors starting in a little under 30 minutes!

Last edited:
Belting up the gantry and other progress on the Micron starting in about 30 minutes.

Assembling Mini Stealthburner and doing some wiring on the Micron in about 30 minutes!

Tuning in every Saturday to "Steve Builds" live streams, where creativity is ignited. Join the engaging journey as Steven creates and constructs, imparting his expertise and passion to viewers. From DIY to innovative creations, these sessions evoke an inspiring mixture of skill and imagination, inviting you to become a part of the escalating excitement. insta pro

Last edited: