What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Trouble with hole on vertical layers

def

I'm trying to make test prints on Stealthburner. There is a break in the layers. The printer is new, the head is new, assembled according to the instructions. What would you recommend to check?
Examples:
1. Test cube 150 mm/s
2. Test hollow cube 150 mm/s
3. Test hollow cube 100 mm/s
4. Test hollow cube 60 mm/s
When the speed decreases, the effect disappears.
Maybe I set too much clearance between the motor gear and the extruder?

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 4
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1,007.4 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    897.3 KB · Views: 4
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    888.6 KB · Views: 4
Seems like it's under extruding when going fast. It can't hurt to check your gear lash--there should be only the tiniest bit of movement there. But I'd listen to it when printing fast; if there's any clicking, it's skipping and not pushing plastic. That may be motor voltage or guidler tension. I assume you are running a Clockwork2? I had trouble with skipping & under extrusion until I bumped my motor power. Start at 0.5A and tweak from there (I ended up at 0.6, tried starting at 0.45).

Reactions: def
Seems like it's under extruding when going fast. It can't hurt to check your gear lash--there should be only the tiniest bit of movement there. But I'd listen to it when printing fast; if there's any clicking, it's skipping and not pushing plastic. That may be motor voltage or guidler tension. I assume you are running a Clockwork2? I had trouble with skipping & under extrusion until I bumped my motor power. Start at 0.5A and tweak from there (I ended up at 0.6, tried starting at 0.45).
ok, i try!