What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Unbrickable Remote Firmware Updates? If you have an interest

LoadMaster7

I'm sure we won't see any of this soon, but improved firmware maybe in our future. This is an online event. If you wish to stay up on the latest and greatest, you may enjoy seeing.

This event happens Tuesday, January 24th, 2023 @ 9 AM PT. Link below.

My wife would say this is so nerdy but I think it's cool! Unfortunately I have meetings that overlap that time. I have been flashing devices for years and have yet to "brick" anything. I do see magic smoke now and then but that is always my fault :ROFLMAO:

My wife would say this is so nerdy but I think it's cool! Unfortunately I have meetings that overlap that time. I have been flashing devices for years and have yet to "brick" anything. I do see magic smoke now and then but that is always my fault :ROFLMAO:
I too have had more than my share of magic smoke leak out. My level of checking and rechecking goes up with the price of the components. 🤔