What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron 2.4, BTT Octo V1.1, Klipper, Mainsail, startup problems

Ok, I'm completely lost. I still cant wrap my head around the fact that electrics were allowed to call 2 different things by the same name.
For the wire harness Gnd is attached to V- on the Supply. When I test continuity between the Gnd (V-)
(All wires connected to the board) When I test between either of the center leads and Gnd (V-) ,I get continuity of 0.000
(All wires connected to the board) When I test between either of the outer leads and Gnd (V-), I get resistance continuity of 4.8**, and when I press the switch the 4.8** Jumps up to 11.34., and when I test between Gnd (V-) and 24V (V+) at the Supply (before the board) I get resistance continuity of 4,8**... these tests were done with the machine's Power Off.

so if I understand they all have continuity because only 1___. means no continuity (disconnected) ???
either way something is happening cause when I tap the flippers the #.##'s change drastically.