What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron 2.4 R2 STL print list

FernandoT

Printer Model
Voron 2.4R2
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Hi everybody, I am printing the parts for the v2.4 on my v0 and my X1C, it is going great (impressed by the v0) but I am having a hardtime finding out exact what to print. I found a great excel sheet on the web ( Voron 2.4 R2 Print parts ) for the task of checking what to print etc. But most of the macro's do not seem to work, especially the search button after you select all the options, does anybody have a link to a working sheet of a website where I can check what STL's to print etc.

Also I am planning to use the BTT M8P Manta for my build instead of the Octopus, does anybody have a link to the stl of the din bracket for that one?

Colors and Quantities​

The recommended accent parts are denoted with a “[a]_” in the filename. Many of these are still functional in nature and should still follow the recommended print settings.

Filenames that end with “_x#”, indicate that the part must be printed multiple times (ie. x2, x4, etc.)

Typical printers require approximately 1.5kg of the primary color and 0.3kg of the alternate color, assuming no failed or reprinted parts. Most people end up reprinting a few parts and a few mods, so plan on 2kg of the primary color. Refer to the table here for your specific model.

For information on selecting parts to print, clarification of colors and quantities, and even what parts PIF will provide, see the Printed Part Reference spreadsheet.