What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Voron Tap Configuration

Dr.Who12

Hello all,

Before I ask my questions, I'm going to include a link to my printer setup. It is the completely maxed out version on here: https://www.3dprintersbay.com/voron-2
1717444759410.png
I am looking for the correct setup configuration for using TAP to do bed meshing. I've found some instructions but, they are vague and when I tried to set up the TAP as a probe, I keep getting errors. Has anyone been successful in doing this and can provide the configuration? Also, the SB2240 board is supposed to have ADXL345 input shaping built into it but I cannot figure out how to enable it or add it to the configuration file. Everything I find is for either the Pi or Octopi using the BL Touch. Since I have neither, I have not been able to figure out how to set that up. The printer prints but I cannot get the bed exactly level and I'd like to utilize input shaping to speed up prints. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

The ADXL configuration for the SB2240 is included by default in the example config for that board

Under [adxl345]

What error are you getting when trying to set up Tap?
Sad thing is I have that document and never saw that configuration in there. Thanks for pointing that out. I've downloaded so many different documents while putting this thing together, I've lost track. Let me try that and see if that works. The issue was all I was finding on the internet in forums were discussions about TAP with a raspberry Pi. Since all of the components are relatively new in this build, as in newly supplied in the build to make it a Pro +, I've had trouble finding settings to make things work, like bed meshing. I'm still working on it and I'll eventually get there but it does get frustrating constantly looking and reading different forums.