What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

What do you have your printer sitting on? (Desk, Table, Custom Shelf?)

cincygeek

Printer Model
I am trying to gather some ideas on where I would like my printer to finally end up once I am done putting it together.

Share where you have your printer at!

I am debating on building a custom work bench for it with filament storage and etc but not sure if there are some other cool custom ideas I could do.

Thanks in advance!

My trident 300 sits on the floor, nice and stable. Smaller printers like my v0 and salad fork are on an ikea desk I use as a work surface.

All of my printers are on typical wood top workbenches although I am running out of room. I ran my V2.2 on an Ikea lack end table when I first built it. It wasn’t the best but was fine.

Mine sits on an old but sturdy 80cm high drawer cabinet that also serves to store 3D printing shit.

I have my on a sit and stand desk. It's not the most stable but it is good for working the printer. I do have other printers on industrial style racks from Costco.

I just have it on a 6 foot long workbench made of 2x4's and plywood.

Attachments

• IMG_20221127_231119597_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20221127_231119597_HDR.jpg
    665 KB · Views: 40
I got a spare 24"x24"x1.5" piece of black granite for a few dollars when ordering my countertops and added some 4040 and 2020 extrusion to make a mass-dampening table for my v2.1438.