What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

What Voron Model Works Best to Travel With? RV Travel Trailer - On The Road Trailer Repairs?

LoadMaster7

I have a number of 3D printers. All are too large for traveling in our Travel Trailer. I was thinking of a V0.2, but this might still be too large.

Anyone with experience traveling and using a 3D printer on the road, I would enjoy hearing your thoughts.

I don’t have experience traveling with a printer but I’m up for the discussion.
I think for me it would be a matter of what do I want to accomplish and am I willing to use the space.
I think I would Choose and Ender2 with a tent enclosure. Pretty sure it can be taken down pretty easy and tucked away. And a pop up tent does not require almost any space.

I don’t have experience traveling with a printer but I’m up for the discussion.
I think for me it would be a matter of what do I want to accomplish and am I willing to use the space.
I think I would Choose and Ender2 with a tent enclosure. Pretty sure it can be taken down pretty easy and tucked away. And a pop up tent does not require almost any space.
The Creality Ender 2 Pro is a cute machine, I would still like to build the printer. I enjoy the build process. I'm still leaning towards the Voron 0.2 unit.

Creality has the Ender 2 Pro for $99 at the moment. I'm hoping to see a President's Day sale on the v0.2 at a price I can't turn down. :sneaky:

Yeah the V0 is probably the way to go if you want to build your own. It funny how when you are on the road what you have to decided what is essential to bring vs leave.