What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

After updating position_endstop no longer works

panhandle76

I decided to replace my rpi3 for a rpi4. So i saved off my original files from mainsailos.local. i re-imaged the sdcard and went through the setup again. I started copying my old settings from printer.cfg over with no errors. When i started printing i noticed i was about 2mm above the bed. I looked back into the z_calibrate steps. followed then and save the value in [stepper_z] position_endstop. I'm using the standard voron2.4r2 setup with a mechanical endstop switch at the back of the bed. it is approx 2mm above the bed. I'm not using the probe for z endstop, only for QGL and bedmesh. Has anyone seen this issue or did things change and that value is no longer used? thanks for any help.

Position_endstop has not changed in any way.

Some things have changed regarding bed meshes that might be impacting you.
Were you previously using a bed mesh with a RELATIVE_REFERENCE_INDEX? If so, you need to replace that with ZERO_REFERENCE_POSITION, per the documentation