What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Bed Mesh doesn't lift enough during x/y travel

dgotc

Hello All,

I have 300mm 2.4r2 with klicky. All of the z calibrate and gantry leveling is working. The problem I'm having is while trying to populate a bed mesh the probe keeps dragging while traveling between sample points. I've tried adjusting various parameters but nothing makes a difference when it travels horizontally. There doesn't seem to be a klicky variable for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The error message is "Probe triggered prior to movement" which is obvious when looking at it.

Hello All,

I have 300mm 2.4r2 with klicky. All of the z calibrate and gantry leveling is working. The problem I'm having is while trying to populate a bed mesh the probe keeps dragging while traveling between sample points. I've tried adjusting various parameters but nothing makes a difference when it travels horizontally. There doesn't seem to be a klicky variable for this. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

The error message is "Probe triggered prior to movement" which is obvious when looking at it.
I figured it out with a little help on the discord. In bed_mesh.cfg I increased the value of horizontal_move_z from default of 5 to 10.

Glad that you found the solution and were able to fix it. Thanks for documenting it for the next person who runs into the issue!