What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Can not connect to MCU.

Printer Model
Switchwire
Extruder Type
Clockwork 2
Cooling Type
Stealthburner
Had a bad 2209 driver. Replaced the bad BTT skr Mini E3 V2 with a BTT skr Mini E3 v3. Flashed the firmware several times came back firmware.cur everytime. Reinstalled Klipper. Getting same error. Please see attached files.

Attachments

• printer.cfg.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 1
  • klippy (3).log
    181.3 KB · Views: 1
  • moonraker (1).log
    161.1 KB · Views: 0
Can you show us your `make menuconfig` for the new board?

Did you update printer.cfg with the new board id? (And all the other changes for a v3)

I thought the printer.cfg was automatically updated with new id, but I updated it manually and now connects. The differences between the example example BTT skr Mini E3 v3 and my print.cfg is that the x and y endstops are 0 in the example and 250 in my print.cfg. I had 0 values but, but a user basically called me an idiot and said change the values to 250 a few weeks ago. When I try to home the y axis I get a No trigger on y after full movement error. The bed moves to the front of the printer and the y motor still runs. Then I get the error. I am using sensored homing. does the board come with jumpers installed on the x and Y axis. I can not get the cover removed without breaking it. I have been working on this printer for about six months. Had it homed a couple weeks ago, then BTT failed. I am ready to throw in the towel. printer.cfg attached.

Attachments

• printer.cfg.txt
    10.3 KB · Views: 2