What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question CANBUS with spider 2.3, ebb2209 and orange pi 3

llambion

I have a siboor 2.4r2 kit.
Mainboard is a spider 2.3 with a orange pi 3 lts. I've bought to add a canbus on my printer a EBB2209 toolhead module and U2C 2.1.
First step that i did was uptade U2C firmware, i was ok
after that i tried to make can0 port on orange pi3. I created can0 file in interfaces.d folder and reboot. Then checked for can0 with the ifconfig, none showing.

I've connected u2c usb c to opi3 usb 3.0 port
and spider 2.3 is connected to opi 3 via usb c to usb 2.0 port

did you manage to solve this? I’m currently having the same issue with my setup. I’m trying to get CANbus running with my Orange Pi Zero 3

did you manage to solve this? I’m currently having the same issue with my setup. I’m trying to get CANbus running with my Orange Pi Zero 3
I've read tons of post about canbus. Orange PI LTS custom preinstalled software don't have included necessary libs to work with canbus. I've swapped orange pi by a raspi 3B+ that i had in another project and now canbus works perfectly
I was thinking about buy a orange pi 3B but I don't find any compatible camera to work with it.

I've read tons of post about canbus. Orange PI LTS custom preinstalled software don't have included necessary libs to work with canbus. I've swapped orange pi by a raspi 3B+ that i had in another project and now canbus works perfectly
I was thinking about buy a orange pi 3B but I don't find any compatible camera to work with it.
I guess I’ll get another pi that is already supported by MainsailOS. All the other solutions are too advanced for my smooth brain. Thanks anyway