What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Couple of question re printing quantities

Printer Model
V0.1
So, I'm just printing the parts for a Voron 0.1 and have come across two fSTL files which have confused me, one is HexNut_1515.stl and SquareNut_1515.stl. How many do I need of each of these? Also, I'm doing an LDO, or someone very kind is actually building it for me, how many of the Slide_In_Nut_Support.stl do I need? Should I just print loads of them?

I'm blind so the assembly manual doesn't really help me with this bit. All the other parts are labeled *2 etc, but these don't seem to have any guidance. I'd assume that I only need one of each nut, but can't be sure and then lots of the supports.

Thanks

O

I would print atleast 100 of them. The BOM for the V0.2 says 140 M3 nuts are needed. I've never built an LDO kit but I'm just wrapping up a V0 build and didn't use any of those inserts. It may be a nice thing to have but they are not necessary.