What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Discord problems

drpeej

I cant find a specific thread that covers this so please excuse me if this is in the wrong place

I am tearing my hair out trying to join the Discord forum

Every time I try it tells me that I need to claim my account. If I click the button it tells me my account already exists

I have tried contacting the discord admin but they tell me they cant help me with the following message:

"Due to strict privacy and security concerns, we're only able to discuss account details with the email associated with that account". Aaaarrrrggghhh I am using the email associated with it!

Can anyone advise me because I feel I am missing out not being able to access discord

Peter

Hey Peter, sorry to hear about your troubles connecting. I don't know how to resolve your issue but I can help trouble shoot it. To me it sounds like a Discord account issue.
For me since I have a Discord account and use it alot, if I click on the button in the upper right hand corner of this page, it asks me to join the Voron Discord and to accept the invite, even though I am on the Discord group daily.

1683028415724.png

The Discord team is going to delete my account so I can start again. It will apparently take a couple of weeks. Fingers crossed

I have now managed to access Discord but this forum is now the problem

Every time I post I get a message saying the post is awaiting approval. However, no-one seems to approve it so my posts disappear. Is there a moderator who can check this for me?