What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the "Disco on a stick"?

Sorry but it's hard to know your knowledge about wiring. What are you looking for?
The sticks are + and - and signal. It will be labeled on the sticks.

Sorry but it's hard to know your knowledge about wiring. What are you looking for?
The sticks are + and - and signal. It will be labeled on the sticks.
info on linking two of them together, as assume most people have two of them. So, parallel vs series, wire routing and so forth.

Parallel or series is all done by code. Wiring is just positive to positive and so forth.

What printer would this go on? I think for the routing I have always just ran it through the extrusion with a cover over it.

Parallel or series is all done by code. Wiring is just positive to positive and so forth.

What printer would this go on? I think for the routing I have always just ran it through the extrusion with a cover over it.
They are going on a V2.4 300mm

It depends on your mainboard...

The stick itself has:
  • +5 VDC
  • Ground
  • Signal
The signal wire destination is up to you. I have a BTT Manta M8P and there is a dedicated RGB plug for addressable LEDs. The power can come from the mainboard, or from a dedicated 5 VDC supply. The LEDs turn on and off (and change color) based on the signal wire, not the voltage supply - the voltage supply can be on all the time.