What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Question Filament battles - What is you experience with Filament-PM ABS?

DustinSpeed

Staff member
Voron Owner
What has been your experience with printing both for and on your voron.

Do you like the color selection?

Does it print well?

Any special considerations?

Is it worth the price?

This is for Filament-PM "ABS Not Dead", not their ABS-T which is mixed with PMMA:

I have very good experience with this material. It prints really well and smells is acceptable too. I print it hotter (250-255 degrees). Layer adhesion is good. To me it seems it does not use as much additives (to be considered ABS+) but still prints surprisingly well even on more beginner's machines, for people who just begin to print VORON parts. It's considered to be more premium-ish brand of filaments here and one of materials we recommend to people getting into VORONs.

Color selection could be better, but basic colors are covered. They use LG Chem. resin, which is a bit milkier and it's hard to make some colors out of it - so red is not awesome. But I like Petrol Green and Yellow very much, their blue is also amazing color. Their filaments are on the glossier side.

black, white, blue, yellow are nice! red us ugly :( PRinting that on 250 first layer, others 245, it is czech agrocluture compay, they have cows etc ... can mix colour which you want when you take 50+ kg i hope some nice colours soon, glitters to! :)

They introduced 3 new glittery filaments today! Scarlet Stardust (red), Sparkling Jungle (green) and Glittering Sahara (sand brown). Which is awesome for us EU customers craving for more glitters.
Also earlier they made Dark Marble which is like natural with dark glitter. Since it's ABS, it prints well.