What's new
VORON Design

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members!

Filament deals?

Overture on amazon has Black Friday Deals. ABS is about the same but PLA and PETG I think are way cheaper. No Its all cheaper, but my price tracker doesn't show todays price so I got confused. Actualy Lots of Filament brands for sale on amazon, click black friday then search for filament and look for the red Black Friday Deal label

Last edited:
I printed a lot with Plastika Trček filaments, so far no big problems (once I got spool that was not tightly spooled but at the end I was able to use it without problem). I think for Black Friday they have 30% off.
PLA -> 15€
ABS -> 17€
PETG -> 17€

Overture on amazon has Black Friday Deals. ABS is about the same but PLA and PETG I think are way cheaper. No Its all cheaper, but my price tracker doesn't show todays price so I got confused. Actualy Lots of Filament brands for sale on amazon, click black friday then search for filament and look for the red Black Friday Deal label
That is the kind I always get and was surprised when I went to get some today and it was on sale.

For the Amazon stuff you can save 5% by subscribing to 5 items and getting them later. But my wife said only the first delivery will be the sale price. Then Amazon will notify you of a price change. Also 5% cash back with Amazon card. I don't really shop around much though.

Fabreeko has a 25% off sale going on for all Polymaker filament. Automatically added when you put it in your cart

It's a pity that I didn't see your message in time. we previously had a batch of PLA filaments on promotion at a very low price, and they are now sold out.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've just bought some Fiberlogy ABS, Fiberlogy R Refill ABS and Filamentum ASA on sale (10 and 20%). The R Refill ABS is made for masterspools (sold spool-less) and at 10% sale it ends up at 13.66€/750gr delivered and after taxes. Too bas Fiberlogy doesn't make spool-less ABS outside of the grey/black colors.